– Tony A.
Los Angeles Personal Injury Attorney
- FREE initial consultation
- Personal Injury Legal advice and options
- Detailed plan of action
- No UPFRONT costs
We determine the value of your case and what you can reasonably expect.
Our LA Personal Injury Attorneys are reimbursed ONLY when your case is settled.
- When an accident occurs, it is very important to not admit any fault and to acquire information from the other driver such as insurance, driver’s license, license plate number etc.
Legal Action Workshop can help you in Los Angeles County if the following conditions exist:
- You have a bodily injury and automobile damage
- You were not at fault in the accident
- You have insurance
You will get:
- Confidential consultations with the Personal Injury Attorney
- Detailed analysis of your case
- Reasonable expectation of financial award
Automobile accidents can result in loss of work and loss of pay. Often people who have been in a car accident may not feel any pain initially and may not even know the extent of the bodily damage. The first step is to be examined by a doctor so that an analysis can be made. Treatment should begin immediately. Our experienced Personal Injury Attorneys can explain how the process works so that your interests are protected.
There is no upfront cost to you. Our auto accident Attorneys are paid when your case is settled.
Other Types of Personal Injury
There are other types of Personal Injury such as accidents that occur due to negligence on the part of a company. This may include accidents at a ski resort or accidents that might occur due to improper signage on a street or freeway. When accidents such as these occur and there is bodily harm resulting in loss of income, we can help.
Your Attorney can advise you and give you your legal options.