Length: 02:15
Read more: Protect Your Family with Estate Planning Documents

If you live in California, and have children and/or property, it is very important to speak with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney who can advise you and prepare the documents needed that protect your family.

Estate Planning documents may include the following:

1. a legal Will
2.a Trust or Living Trust
3.Powers of Attorney for both financial and healthcare

If you have property such as a house or condo in California, a Trust Attorney can prepare a Trust which will avoid the substantial cost and time of a Probate for your heirs.

If you have children (and you may not own property) a Will Lawyer can prepare a Will which will nominate guardians for children. A Will may have other functions.

The Powers of Attorney may be needed by adults of any age no matter their circumstance. This would make clear your healthcare and financial wishes if you were to become incapacitated.

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Don't Waste Time & Money During the Divorce Process!

Enter your details below to download our FREE Step-by-Step Guide on California Divorce and learn how to save big!

Your Name...
Your Email...