Must use for uncontested divorce in Los Angeles! LAW attorney and staff knew exactly how to handle our case…highest marks for professionalism and knowledge on working the courts.
– Rick in Los Angeles
An ‘uncontested Divorce’, also called an ‘amicable Divorce’, is one in which the parties are cooperative and they may or may not have issues. Issues are items that need to be resolved such as child custody & child support, division of property, division of debt and spousal support. There may be other issues as well.
If there are issues that need to be resolved, a Marital Settlement Agreement or Stipulation would be needed in order to avoid a court appearance.
If there are no issues in the Divorce and the parties are cooperative, an Agreement may not be necessary. The Attorney will advise.
Legal Action Workshop offers an affordable way to complete an ‘uncontested’ or ‘amicable’ Divorce. Typically, in consultation, the Attorney will determine what is reasonable in the specific circumstance with regard to all issues, and then allow the client to discuss and negotiate an agreement on issues with the other party.
Once the parties come to an agreement, a Marital Settlement Agreement or Stipulation is prepared if needed.
Choose the Attorney package that is right for you.
If you have been served with Divorce papers, click here.
If you don’t know where your spouse is you may need a Publication Divorce. Please call us to discuss.
Related Blog Articles
- Affordable Los Angeles Divorce
- Divorce Online
- California Divorce Attorney Fees
- Is it Easy to Finalize a Divorce?
- The Los Angeles Divorce Process
- Amicable Divorce
- California No Fault Divorce
- Full Representation in a California Divorce
- Default Divorce in California
- Divorcing a Spouse in another Country
- Where Can You File for Divorce?
- What is a Marital Settlement Agreement?
- How to Handle an Uncooperative Spouse
- Quick and Easy Divorce in California