Length: 01:18
Read more: Temporary Child Support or Spousal Support

Many people require support while a Divorce is in progress. A Divorce can take as little as 6 months and 1 day from the date of service–but it can take a lot longer!If either party wants temporary support for children and/ or spousal support your Attorneys at Legal Action Workshop can help by filing a Request for Order. This is warranted when the other party is not paying support or not paying enough support. Once filed and served there will be a hearing and the judge will make a determination as to the amount of support to be paid.

Temporary support orders usually become permanent once there is a trial. The parties can also sign an agreement regarding support and this usually avoids a court appearance.

Reader Interactions

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Don't Waste Time & Money During the Divorce Process!

Enter your details below to download our FREE Step-by-Step Guide on California Divorce and learn how to save big!

Your Name...
Your Email...